1. Thu Cuc International General Hospital ranked top 3 in evaluation results
During this inspection, Thu Cuc International General Hospital has achieved an excellent score of 130/150, with 37/37 criterias of evaluation applied. Among these, the total self-assessment score of Thu Cuc is 130/150 and the total score of the inspection team is also 130/150. The satisfactory rate is 87%.
According to Mr. Nguyen Duong Trung, Deputy Chief Inspector of the Department of Health: Up to now, among the hospitals that were inspected by the 3rd inspection team, Thu Cuc Hospital currently ranked 3rd.
According to the evaluation results, Thu Cuc International General Hospital achieved high scores in all categories, with the maximum score in 2 categories: Hospital Sanitation and General Precautions.
2. Thoroughly apply anti-epidemic measures
Thu Cuc International General Hospital has long been recognized as a green and clean hospital. Safety and hygiene have always been focused even before the pandemic.
Right from the first days of the Covid-19 pandemic, Thu Cuc Hospital has quickly applied strict measures for prevention. When the Prime Minister, the Steering Committee for Covid-19 Pandemic Control and the Hanoi Department of Health issued requirements, regulations and measures to be taken, Thu Cuc Hospital immediately and strictly enforced these without any compromise.
A wide range of scientific epidemic prevention work was carried out such as:
– Organize screening and categorizing amongst patients as soon as they come to register for examination, so that there is no risk of infection to medical staff and other patients. 100% of people who come to the Hospital will must pass the body temperature checking gate and complete medical declaration procedures right outside the hospital for screening. Depending on the health status and epidemiological factors, the patients will be instructed to go through separate gates.
– All visitors at Thu Cuc Hospital must wear a face mask and sanitize their hands.
– All visitors must always keep a safe distance from others.
– For each patient, only one family member is allowed to accompany.
– For each hospitalized patient/pregnant mother in labor, only one family member is allowed to stay. The family member who stays in the hospital must register with the hospital and refrain from going around and communicating with other people in the hospital. Do not leave the hospital as Thu Cuc offers full equipment for mothers and babies.
– Thu Cuc Hospital has a team of receptionists and nurses who are always ready for 24/24h, to receive, guide, care and serve the patients wholeheartedly, attentively during the process of medical examination and treatment and hospitalization. Therefore, patients can rest assured even when accompanied by only one family member.
In addition, Thu Cuc hospital does not accept visitation to ensure the safety of patients. Patients can contact Thu Cuc’s hotline 1900 55 88 96 get free consultation about health problems during the Covid-19 pandemic and to register for examination one day in advance to avoid the crowd and reduce the risk of infection.
3. Utilizing human and material resources for epidemic prevention
In order to support patients with the best and uninterrupted health care and protection in the Covid-19 pandemic, Thu Cuc provides free online doctors’ advice for remote medical examination services.
The hospital has also seriously and methodically invested in epidemic prevention, including the procurement of modern supporting equipment such as automatic temperature control doors and new-generation thermometers, etc.
The doctor team at Thu Cuc was appropriately assigned to be “on duty”. All of these efforts are aimed at providing the safest examination and treatment for patients while ensuring maximum safety and effective prevention of the pandemic.
Understanding the key role of the health sector in Covid-19 epidemic prevention, Thu Cuc International General Hospital always puts the health and safety of patients, doctors and medical staff at the first priority. With the spirit of “fight the pandemic like your enemy”, Thu Cuc is determined to maintain the title of SAFETY HOSPITAL which has just been evaluated by the Department of Health, and deserves to be trusted by all patients.