We are committed to protecting the personal information of our customers, making every effort and using appropriate measures to ensure that the information provided by customers during the use of this website is kept secure and protected from unauthorized access. However, we do not guarantee the prevention of all unauthorized access. In cases where unauthorized access is beyond our control, Thu Cuc International Healthcare System will not be held responsible for any complaints, disputes, or damages arising from or related to such unauthorized access.
Customers are advised to understand their rights when using the services of Thu Cuc International Healthcare System provided on this website. Thu Cuc TCI makes the following commitments in accordance with the regulations of Vietnamese law, including the methods we use to protect customer information.
1.1. Purpose and scope of information collection
Thu Cuc TCI commits not to sell, share, or exchange personal information of customers collected on the website https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/ with any third party.
The collected personal information will only be used internally within the Hospital.
When customers register for online consultation and treatment, the personal information collected by us includes:
– Full name
– Email address
– Phone number
The above information will be used for one or all of the following purposes:
– Health consultation for patients who have registered for online consultation and treatment at https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/
– Providing relevant health-related information to patients
– Notifying customers of promotional programs or benefits they are entitled to
– Additionally, we will use the information you provide to support customer account management, confirm and perform financial transactions related to your online payments.
1.2. Use of information
The collected personal information will only be used internally within the Hospital. We may share your name and address with our delivery service or suppliers to facilitate delivery to you.
1.3. Information retention period
We store information for 60 days regarding website access activities (computer data).
Regarding personal information, we only delete this data if the customer requests it.
1.4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information
Thu Cuc International Healthcare System – TCI
– Branch 1: Thu Cuc International Hospital – 286 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
– Branch 2: Thu Cuc International Clinic – 216 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi
– Branch 3: Thu Cuc General Clinic – 32 Dai Tu, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
– Branch 4: Thu Cuc General Clinic – 136 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
1.5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data
Users can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly request the website administration to adjust or delete their personal data via the hotline number 1900 55 88 92.
1.6. Customer personal information security commitment
We will not share your information with any other party except for entities and related third parties directly involved in delivering parcels that you/patients have registered with Thu Cuc TCI. In some special cases, Thu Cuc TCI may be required to disclose personal information, for example, when there is a basis for disclosure that is necessary to prevent threats to life and health or for law enforcement purposes. Thu Cuc TCI is committed to complying with the Law on Data Protection and National Security Principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been violated by Thu Cuc TCI, please contact us at the email address email@example.com or through the hotline 1900 55 88 92 to address the issue.
2.1. Regulations on website content
All materials, including images, software, text, and graphics, on the website are copyrighted by Thu Cuc International Healthcare System.
You may view and print the content as long as these materials are used for informational and non-commercial personal purposes, and you must indicate the reference source as https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/ whenever using the materials.
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. In any case, we are not responsible for any short-term or long-term consequences or damages that may occur during the use of information from the website.
We strive to develop and ensure the stable operation of the website. However, https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/ is not responsible and has no legal obligation in the event that the website temporarily becomes inaccessible due to technical errors on your part.
2.3. Changes to the website
https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/ has the full right to add, modify, or remove any information as well as change the layout, presentation, components, or functions of the website at any time without prior notice.
2.4. Amendment to regulations
2.5. Prohibited actions
You are not allowed to infringe, intrude, access, use, or attempt to infringe, intrude, access, or use any part of our servers and any data areas if not permitted by us.
You are not permitted to restrict or prohibit any other users from using the utilities on the website https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/.
You are not allowed to upload or transmit information that:
– Subverts the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; commits criminal offenses.
– Violates the personal freedom of others; and/or humiliates, insults, or defames others; and/or causes harm or disadvantages to others.
– Transmits computer files infected with viruses that damage the operation of other computers.
– Uses any devices, software, and/or processes to interfere with or intentionally disrupt the operation of the website.
– Advertises information that is commercial in nature.
– Any actions that we deem inappropriate.
We have the right to prohibit or deny your access to https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/ without prior notice if we believe you have violated any of the terms in this Regulation.
2.6. Provision of content on the website
– You agree to freely allow us to use, disclose, apply, and modify any ideas, concepts, methods, proposals, suggestions, comments, or other forms of communication that you provide to us related to https://en.benhvienthucuc.vn/ completely free of charge.
– You should note that the contents or questions on the forum, general information about healthcare facilities that you have provided may continue to exist on our website even if your account has been deleted for any reason.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation!