Examination and treatment of liver diseases is one of the advantages of Thu Cuc Medical System. Especially, Thu Cuc Medical System has made a lot of progress in diagnosing and treating cirrhosis, hepatitis B thanks to the best regimen and modern equipment, along with famous doctors and professors.
1. Scope of service
Hepatology – Thu Cuc Medical System conducts internal medicine diagnosis and treatment of pathological conditions including:
– Examination and treatment of hepatitis B
– Examination and treatment of Hepatitis A
– Examination and treatment of hepatitis C
– Examination and treatment of cirrhosis of the liver
– Diagnosis of liver cancer
– Examination and treatment of gallstones
– Examination and treatment of pancreatitis
– Examination and treatment of liver abscess, clonorchiasis
2. A team of experienced and famous doctors
At Thu Cuc Medical System, patients are examined and treated for liver diseases by a team of experienced, devoted and highly-qualified specialist doctors. Among them are leading hepatologists such as:
– Associate professor, Ph.D, people’s physician Nguyen Xuan Thanh: Former Head of Military Institute of Preventive Medicine, lecturer at Department of Internal Infectious Diseases, the Military Hospital 103, Ph.D, M.D, Shimane, Medical University, Japan, He has worked as an attending doctor at the Military Hospital 103 and National Military Hospital 108. He has studied in Japan under the direction of leading hepatologists of Japan.
– Senior doctor, elite physician, Second Degree Specialist doctor Nguyen Quang Tuan: An internal medicine doctor – hepatologist, former Head of infectious diseases department, Bach Mai hospital. Doctor Nguyen Quang Tuan has had 40 years of experience in examining and treating internal infectious diseases, especially in hepatic pathology.
– Master, Doctor, elite physician, Ta Quang Mau: Director of Inpatient Department, Thuc Cuc International General Hospital. He has had more than 30 years of diagnosing and treating pathology of internal medicine, among them: hepatic diseases. With his qualification and devotion to patients, doctor Ta Quang Mau has made a great contribution to the best medical service for patients.
– Second degree specialist doctor, elite physician Nguyen Van Khue: Second degree specialist doctor in general internal medicine and infection, former Head of Inpatient Department – National Military Hospital 108, currently, doctor Nguyen Van Khue is the doctor at Inpatient Department – Thu Cuc International General Hospital. He has taken part in scientific training workshop ịn Japan, researching and directly treating hepatitis.
3. Modern equipment, cooperating with big hospitals
To help accurate screening and diagnosis of diseases, Thu Cuc Medical System has been equipped with a system of modern medical equipment like: automatic biochemistry and hematology analyzer, endoscopic ultrasound system,…
Especially, Thu Cuc also has the most advanced equipment like: state-of-the-art ultrasound machine to measure the elasticity values of liver tissues, magnetic resonance imaging machine(M.R.I machine), multi-slice MSCT, auto testing system Power Express,… These equipment helps screen and accurately diagnose and treat liver diseases effectively.
Simultaneously, Thu Cuc International General Hospital always tries to establish collaborative communities of practice with leading research institutes and hospitals in testing and intensive diagnosis, to bring patients an optimal treatment result and safety.
4. Caring service
Not only having modern facilities, but Thu Cuc Medical System also has optimal supporting and caring services.
– A team of nurses provides thoughtful guidance and caring, bringing you a feeling of relaxation and enjoyment, not being hospitalised.
– Cooperating many prestigious insurance firms. Application of health insurance and guarantee as regulated. Ensuring the best benefits for patients.
– Flexible working hour.
– Patient hospitalised will be taken care in comfortable treatment rooms. Patient does not have to prepare their necessities because the hospital will supply them with all these.
– The hospital designs appropriate menus for the nutrient requirement of the patient, ensuring the food safety and taste.
– Nurses will be on duty around the clock to support patients at any time.
5. Maximum support for foreign patients
For foreign patients, a team of experienced interpreters is always ready for supporting patients in the process of getting examination and treatment, finalizing procedure and medical record, paying for health insurance and guarantee,…
Foreign patients can schedule examination and surgery through the call center without waiting for a long time.
Especially, about expense, Thu Cuc Hospital collaborates with almost all insurance agencies in the market, supporting the payment of health insurance and guarantee for foreigners.
6. Patient’s opinion
Mr Lee (53, Korean nationality):”I have had liver problems before going to work in Viet Nam. Getting to know Thu Cuc Hospital as a big hospital with modern medical equipment and highly-qualified doctors, especially in the treatment of liver diseases. So I came there to have a physical examination. I was really satisfied with service there during my examination. Doctors are highly qualified and all employees are professional and devoted. Especially, interpreters are always there to support foreign patients like me. Therefore, I felt very confident and comfortable. Thank you, Thu Cuc Hospital!
HEPATOLOGY – THU CUC MEDICAL SYSTEM
Address: 286 Thuy Khue street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi
Schedule an appointment: 1900 5588 92