With the system of modern endoscopic sinus surgery equipment from Karl Storz (Germany), leading equipment manufacturers in the world in addition to a team of leading doctors with many years of experience, the Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department – Thu Cuc Medical System has attracted the attention of an increasing number of customers from Hanoi and neighboring provinces and cities.
1. Examination and treatment services at Thu Cuc International General Hospital
Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department in Thu Cuc Hospital provides patients with examination and treatment for some pathologies as below:
o Ear pathologies: external otitis (ear canal boils, ear canal fungus, and so on), acute and chronic VTG
o Nose pathologies: endoscopic sinus surgery, polyps cut, maxillary sinus extension.
o Throat – larynx pathologies: reduced with anesthesia, tonsils cut with anesthesia, anesthesia – cysts, polyps, fibrous particles vocal cords cut with endoscopic surgery of the larynx
2. Prestigious Ear, Nose, Throat surgery address
Thu Cuc International General Hospital is a prestigious address performing Ear, Nose Throat surgery such as:
– Ear pathologies: Surgery to remove atrial fistula, to replicate eardrum, endoscopic ear surgery to patch the eardrum, endoscopy to place the ear ventilation tube in the eardrum
– Nasal pathologies: Surgery of cerebrospinal fluid leak in the nose, endoscopy to remove nasal polyps, remove sinus mucus, endoscopy to cut nasal sinus tumors.
– Pathologies of the throat – larynx: Surgery to remove vocal cysts, VA curettage, endoscopy to remove lower throat cysts, surgery to remove oral floor tumors, laryngeal cysts, laryngeal polyps, vocal fibrosis, laryngeal cord and laryngeal benign tumors.
– Other treatment procedures: Surgery to remove ear canal foreign bodies, inject an abscess in the back of the throat, insert a wick, split the nose, and so on.
– Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department -Thu Cuc Medical system is regularly updated with new technologies and techniques in treatment. The highlight is tonsillectomy with the most advanced Plasma Plus technology today with many outstanding advantages such as almost painlessness – no bleeding, short surgery time, discharging from the hospital on the same surgical date, modern endoscopic sinus surgery without damage to healthy tissues, recovering quickly, etc.
Besides, there are also other types of surgery for ENT diseases.
3. Modern equipment, new cutting-edge technology
Thu Cuc International General Hospital, including Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department, has a system of convenient and luxurious facilities to help patients feel comfortable and relaxed every time they have a visit and treatment here. Thu Cuc International General Hospital always updates and successfully applies modern and preeminent techniques of diagnostic and treatment. The advanced equipment system has helped doctors “stretch their arms” in terms of technique, bringing good surgical effects to patients.
In order to best serve the medical examination and treatment, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department – Thu Cuc Hospital is invested with the most modern medical equipment system such as:
– New plasma knife in tonsillectomy has the function of tissue welding with no bleeding.
– System of surgery equipment for endoscopic sinus surgery of Karl Storz (Germany) – the world’s leading manufacturer of endoscopic equipment.
– The CCU 900 Ear, Nose and Throat Endoscopy machine connected to monitors, otoscopes, tympanic membrane patching endoscopes, VA curettages, etc.
In particular, the operating room of Thu Cuc is considered quite modern in Vietnam today, ensuring the safe, fast and convenient operation with a one-way sterile operating room system capable of sterilization and state-of-the-art air filtration, the fresh air supply to the operating room. Each operating room is equipped with soundproofing systems, operating lamps, operating tables and the most advanced surgical support tools of well-known medical equipment manufacturers such as Drager – Fabius Plus (Germany), Karl Storz endoscopes (Germany), operating table with Maquette lighting system (Germany), 5-parameter patient monitoring machine (USA), two-hose hand wash basin with sterilization lamp, etc.
In the process of surgery, dangerous diseases for patients are often very susceptible to air pollution, so in the operating room environment, absolutely sterile space is required. Therefore, the whole design follows a one-way sterile operating room system, that is, two separate ways in and out of the operating room (one entrance and one exit). The oxygen extraction system with the oxygen system downstairs (one-way suction up and one-way push down) ensures fresh oxygen (clean air) and ensures a clean, bacteria-free environment in the operating room.
4. The team of excellent and experienced doctors
Besides the system of modern facilities and equipment, the human factor has always been paid special attention by Thu Cuc International General Hospital. In particular, the Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department features doctors with high professional qualifications and experience, helping to diagnose the diseases accurately and advise and treat the diseases effectively. Typically, there are doctors as follows:
– Meritorious Doctor, Doctor Duong Van Tien, Head of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department -Thu Cuc International General Hospital, former Head of Otorhinolaryngology Department, Transport Hospital. With over 30 years of experience in examination and treatment, Dr. Tien is a “golden guarantee” for successful surgeries, including many difficult cases.
– Otorhinolaryngologist Dương Thị Thanh Huyền
– Otorhinolaryngologist Đinh Văn Luân
– Otorhinolaryngologist Phạm Thanh Thúy
– M.A., Otorhinolaryngologist Phạm Vũ Hồng Hạnh
– Otorhinolaryngologist Thế Thùy Linh
– Otorhinolaryngologist Đỗ Minh Hoàn
And many other excellent doctors and nurses.
5. Quick and professional services
Visiting the Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) Department – Thu Cuc International General Hospital, patients will experience high-quality services with a team of professional staff with the dedicated, attentive and enthusiastic nursing staff.
The closed examination and treatment process helps patients not have to wait long, saving time as much as possible.
– A team of enthusiastic and attentive nurses.
– Strictly applying hygiene measures, thoroughly disinfecting to ensure maximum safety for patients.
– Working all days of the week, including special holidays, meeting the maximum need of visiting patients.
6. Supporting foreign patients
At Thu Cuc International General Hospital, a team of experienced interpreters is always ready to kindly support foreign patients during the examination, treatment and completion of the procedures such as medical records and insurance payment guarantees.
Foreign patients can schedule appointments and perform tests through the switchboard so that they do not have to wait long.
Especially, in terms of costs, Thu Cuc International General Hospital associates with most of the insurance companies on the market, assisting foreign customers with insurance payment guarantees.