Gastroenterology of Thu Cuc Medical System examines and treats all digestive diseases, such as stomach ulcers, colon ulcers, polyps, HP bacteria and cancer. A well-trained medical team, advanced technology, efficient regimen and attentive service are the reasons why thousands of patients have chosen to visit the hospital.
1. Scope of service
The Gastroenterology diagnoses and treats digestive diseases, such as digestive disorders, stomach pain, colitis, HP, and gastroesophageal reflux as well as screens for stomach cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer and so on from early stages.
1.1. Diagnosis of gastrointestinal disease
A doctor will examine and request patients to perform clinical tests, such as endoscopy, blood tests, abdominal ultrasound and breath test, in which endoscopy is the key to detect damage in the gastric and colonic mucosa. Thu Cuc Gastroenterology offers the following endoscopy services:
– Regular gastroscopy and colonoscopy
– Painless gastroscopy and colonoscopy
– Trans-nasal gastroscopy
– Gastroscopy and colonoscopy with state-of-the-art NBI-5P technology to detect and remove precancerous lesions
– The doctor will examine and request endoscopy and tests
1.2. Treatment of gastrointestinal lesions and diseases
Based on the clinical and paraclinical results, the doctor will design a treatment regimen or medical intervention to treat the disease.
– Treating HP bacteria with antibiotic course for 14 days
– Removing polyps during an endoscopy
– Removing pre-cancerous lesions with endoscopic submucosal dissection
2. A team of expert gastroenterologists
The department’s doctors are skillful and experienced specialists who used to work in big hospitals. They are gentle, caring and helpful.
– Doctor Pham Thi Binh – Ph.D, Medical Specialist level II, Meritorious Doctor and Former Head of Functional Exploration Department of Bach Mai Hospital.
– Doctor Nguyen Thi Hang – Medical Specialist level II, Meritorious Doctor and Former Head of Gastroenterology – Hospital E.
– Doctor Pham Thai Son – Head of Thu Cuc Department of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Functional Exploration, used to work at major general hospitals.
3. Modern machinery and equipment
Thu Cuc Medical System invests in modern facilities and technology to ensure advanced, safe and effective medical examination and treatment.
State-of-the-art NBI 5P technology helps detect early digestive cancer.
3.1. In diagnosis
Thu Cuc provides modern and superior endoscopic technologies:
– NBI 5P technology: providing images to high magnification (~ 100 times) to increase the accuracy of diagnoses and not to miss lesions. With this technology, doctors can remove precancerous lesions during the endoscopic procedure.
– Chromoendoscopy: using stains to dye the mucosa of the digestive tract to accurately define the boundary, the surface of lesions and diagnose cancer at early stages.
– Endoscopic ultrasonography: the endoscopic echo probe is effective for determining both the staging and the depth of invasion and digestive cancers.
– Automatic syringe pumps: Using this equipment makes the general anesthesia safe and uninterrupted.
In addition, Thu Cuc invests in many other advanced machines to support the most accurate disease conclusions:
– A 64 – 128 slice CT scanner
– High-end MRI magnetic resonance imaging machine
– Power Express laboratory automation system tests quickly and accurately
– Providing biopsy results for cancer diagnosis within 24 hours
3.2. In treatment
Cutting-edge technologies offer effective treatment outcomes:
– Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) helps treat early-stage cancers and preserve the damaged organs.
– The technique of culturing resistant HP bacteria is used to find the most effective eradicating treatment.
– Standard aseptic operating rooms are available.
4. Professional patient care services
Local and foreign patients are both satisfied with the services at Thu Cuc Medical System. In addition, Thu Cuc always provides maximum support for foreigners visiting:
– Foreign patients can easily book appointment via telephone
– An experienced team of interpreters is willing to assist patients
– Cooperation with many insurance companies helps ease the guarantee insurance payment procedure for foreign patients
– The nurses are friendly and caring
– Pioneering in the ultra-clean endoscopic procedure: medical disposable tools, separate personal items, and disinfection with Olympus Oer Aw machine
– The receptionists are welcoming and helpful
– The nurses are friendly and caring
– Light meals are prepared after gastroscopy
GASTROENTEROLOGY – THU CUC MEDICAL SYSTEM
Address: 286 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
216 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi
32 Dai Tu, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Hotline: 0902 223 864
Booking: 1900 5588 92
Working hours 7:00 – 17:00 from Monday – Sunday