Thu Cuc International General Clinic launches a 50% discount program for breast biopsy service by ultrasound and vacuum force and 50% discount for service of burning thyroid nodules with high frequency wave and other attractive offers in January 2023. With the latest technology, patients no longer worry about breast lumps and thyroid nodules thanks to minimal invasiveness, non-surgery, no scars left, along with an affordable price.
1. Receive special offer – super cost-saving
From 1st January 2023 to 31st January 2023, every customer registers breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force or service of burning thyroid nodules with high frequency wave at Thu Cuc International General Clinic, all get the following attractive gifts:
For breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force
– Offer 50% discount on oncological examination fee
– Offer 50% discount on breast ultrasound (applied for general ultrasound and 4D ultrasound).
– Offer 50% discount on breast biopsy service by ultrasound and vacuum force when making an appointment in advance through the call center.
For service of burning thyroid nodules with high frequency wave
– Offer 50% discount on oncological examination fee (not applied for examination by Singaporean doctors.
– Offer 50% discount on thyroid gland ultrasound (applied for general ultrasound and color ultrasound 4D).
– Offer 50% discount on burning high frequency wave when making an appointment through the call center
– Health insurance and many types of insurance and guarantee applied to optimize cost.
– Services of breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force or burning thyroid nodules with high frequency wave only applied and performed at Thu Cuc International General Clinic – 286 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi.
– Promotion not included charge for medicine and consumable.
2. Getting rid of breast lumps and thyroid nodules without surgery and scars
2.1. Breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force
Doctor will make a very small incision about 3-5mm to insert the needle through the skin and approach the site of the lumps. After that the doctor uses a biopsy device under the guidance of ultrasound to cut and suck out lumps through a hollow needle.
During the procedure, the patient needn’t be put under anesthesia and local anesthesia is performed only, so the patient is completely conscious and can normally talk to the doctor without any pain. The procedure is performed shortly, about 30-45 minutes. Then she will have a rest and go home without being hospitalized.
Especially, breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force also shows outstanding advantages in cases where many breast lumps are detected at the same time. If in open surgery, doctors will make an incision on many sites to remove all lumps. This not only causes much pain, but also makes the breast easily deformed, leaving bad scars on it.
For breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force, only one needle piercing can suck many lumps at the same time. Not only that but breast biopsy by ultrasound and vacuum force only can remove diseased tissues and preserve healthy ones, suck out breast lumps gently without worrying about the breast getting smaller and leaving blemish-causing scars.
2.2. Burning high frequency wave to remove thyroid nodules
The doctor will insert a tiny needle through the skin in the neck area to reach and destroy the nodules (goiter) by heat generated by high frequency waves. The nodule’s cells will shrink on their own and quickly disappear.
Like sucking out the breast lumps by vacuum force, high frequency wave burn does not require anesthesia, and just requires local anesthesia. Patient feels comfortable and painless during the procedure. The burning of thyroid nodules lasts 30-45 minutes, the patient has a rest and is followed by the doctor after surgery in 60 minutes and he or she will be discharged from hospital and come back to his/her normal work.
Burning the thyroid nodules is a safe measure as it just destroys diseased tissues and does not affect healthy ones. Therefore, it can better protect the function of the thyroid gland system. After treatment, it is likely to cause hypoparathyroidism and patients are required to take thyroid medicine periodically or for life.
3. Reasons why we should choose the service of breast biopsy under the guidance of ultrasound and vacuum force, and high frequency wave burn at Thu Cuc International General Clinic
3.1. Direct treatment by Japanese expert
Patient is directly diagnosed and performed breast biopsy under the guidance of ultrasound and vacuum force/burning the thyroid nodules with high frequency wave by MA in medicine, interventional radiologist at Thu Cuc Medical System, doctor Tran Duc Ngoc.
– Locally and internationally trained (in Japan)
– Presiding over a technical conference on technique of burning high frequency waves broadcasted on the national television network.
– Ever in charge of the diagnostic imaging and interventional department at Hanoi High Tech and Digestive Center (Xanh Pon Hospital).
– Doctor Ngoc has successfully performed thousands of breast biopsy cases under the guidance of ultrasound and vacuum force and burning of benign thyroid nodules with high frequency waves. In addition, Dr. Ngoc is friendly and considerate, he makes every patient’s visit comfortable. Patients will be released from their anxiety and become more confident in their treatment.
3.2. Safe and modern equipment
– Use a smart radiofrequency ablation system, automatic temperature reading and stop when the temperature increases.
– Use a biopsy device with many modern functions, which can suck out blood clots, and have its own anesthetic channel integrated with X-ray and breast MRI.
3.3. Professional service and five-star quality
Thu Cuc International General Clinic is a prestigious address and highly appreciated by thousands of patients because of its professional service and five-star quality.
– Making an appointment promptly and a professional scheduling through the call center to save time.
– Considerate reception and patient care like relatives.
– Health insurance and many types of insurance applied to optimize cost.
– Simple procedure helps patients enjoy all the benefits.
– Working hours on both Saturday and Sunday with a constant charge.
Please contact the call center 1900558892 for making an examination appointment or detailed advice about special offers of this month.