Singapore Cancer Centre – Oncology Department at Thu Cuc International General Hospital officially came into operation in 2014. Up to now, thanks to a team of leading oncologists in Vietnam and Singapore with comprehensive multimodal treatment regimens, Singapore Cancer Center has become a reliable medical address for effective examination and treatment of many cancer diseases, providing chances to live for thousands of patients.
1. Scope of services
The cancer diseases treated at Singapore Cancer Center include:
– Examination and treatment of lung cancer
– Examination and treatment of gastrointestinal cancers such as esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, colon cancer, rectal cancer, etc.
– Examination and treatment of liver cancer, pancreatic cancer
– Examination and treatment of cancers related to the area of the head, face and neck such as throat cancer, thyroid cancer, tongue and mouth cancer, laryngeal cancer, brain cancer, etc.
– Examination and treatment of cancer diseases in women namely breast cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, vaginal cancer, vulvar cancer, etc.
– Examination and treatment of cancers in men such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, etc.
In addition, many other cancer diseases are also being examined and treated effectively at Singapore Cancer Center – Thu Cuc Hospital.
2. The leading team of doctors in Vietnam and Singapore
2.1. Dr. Lim Hong Liang
Dr. Lim is a well-known specialist in the treatment of lung cancer and head, face and neck cancers (including nasopharyngeal cancer, tongue cancer, thyroid cancer and brain cancer).
– Former Head of the Department of Hematology and Oncology, National University Hospital, National University of Singapore.
– Associate Chairman of the Medical Board of the National University Hospital of Singapore.
– Fellow of the Academy of Medicine and a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. He is also a member of the Singapore Cancer Registry Advisory Committee.
Dr. Lim graduated from the National University of Singapore (MBBS) in 1986. In 1992, he received a Japan JICA scholarship for further training in the Department of Thoracic Oncology at the Tokyo National Cancer Centre Japan.
Dr. Lim Hong Liang‘s medical qualifications include MBBS (Singapore), FAMS (Medical Oncology), MMed (Internal Medicine)
2.2. Dr. Zee Ying Kiat
Dr. Zee is well versed in the treatment of cancers of the gastrointestinal tract such as esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, anal cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, bile cancer, etc.
– Consultant Medical Oncologist at the National University Cancer Institute, Singapore
– Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and a founding member of the Singapore Association of Liver
– Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and a founding member of the Hepatopancreatobiliary Association of Singapore.
Dr. Zee received his medical degree with dual distinction from University College London, the United Kingdom and worked at the Royal Hospital in the United Kingdom
Medical qualifications from Dr. Zee Ying Kiat include MBBS (London), MRCP (United Kingdom), FAMS (Medical Oncology)
His commitment to research and patient care has been recognized through the receipt of various awards, including the National Medical Research Council Clinician Investigator Support Grant, NCIS Investigator Protected Time Grant and the Excellent Service Award from SPRING Singapore.
2.3. Dr. See Hui Ti
Dr. See is a leading specialist in the treatment of breast and gynecological cancers such as ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, etc.
– Dr. See used to be a cancer therapist at the National Cancer Center in Singapore.
– Medical qualifications from Dr. .BS See Hui Ti include MRCP (United Kingdom), MBChB (Leicester, UK), FRCP (Edinburgh), FAMS (Medical Oncology).
2.4. Dr. Nguyen Thi Minh Huong
Dr. Huong used to be the Former Manager of the Chemical radiation Department of Hanoi Oncology Hospital, Deputy Head of the Department of Nutrition, Hanoi Oncology Hospital.
Dr. Huong’s qualification: Master of Medicine of Oncology
2.5. Dr. Le Van Bao
Dr. Bao is the Head of the Oncology Department – Thu Cuc International General Hospital with excellent expertise and many years of experience in cancer treatment.
3. Modern comprehensive multimodal treatment regimens
Not only being examined and treated directly with qualified Vietnamese and Singaporean doctors at Singapore Cancer Center – Thu Cuc International General Hospital, patients are also treated according to a modern multimodal treatment regimen to help optimize efficiency thanks to:
– The combination of the strengths of many methods such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, targeted treatment, immunotherapy, hormone therapy, etc.
– The treatment regimen specifically developed for each patient based on age, health status, tumor size, etc.
– The comprehensive treatment to destroy cancer cells, maximize the preservation of healthy tissues in the body, and limit side effects.
– The same treatment quality as that in Singapore, no need to go abroad, save time and cost
Thanks to the multimodal treatment regimen with leading oncologists, many cancer patients at Thu Cuc Hospital have escaped death and lead healthy lives after years of disease discovery.
4. Modern facilities
The Singapore Cancer Center is fully equipped with all kinds of necessary and modern machinery and equipment to support the cancer treatment process.
5. Care regime
At the Singapore Cancer Center, patients also receive attentive care just as family members with:
– A team of professional nurses, dedicated guidance, attentive care
– Luxurious, spacious and clean space
– Fully equipped hospital room, so patients do not need to bring personal belongings.
6. Maximum support for foreign patients
– The team of interpreters is always ready to assist during the examination, treatment and completion of procedures of documents and insurance payment guarantees.
– It is always simple, quick and time-saving to schedule an appointment.
– Associated with most of the insurance companies on the market, supporting the payment of guarantee insurance for foreign customers.
– Thu Cuc Medical System is affiliated with most of the insurance companies on the market, supporting insurance payment guarantee with full benefits for foreign customers.
SINGAPORE CANCER CENTRE – THU CUC INTERNATIONAL GENERAL HOSPITAL
Address: 286 Thuy Khue Str, Tay Ho Dist, Hanoi
Medical services: 8h00 – 17h00 from Monday to Sunday
Schedule an appointment: 1900 5588 92 or 0936 388 288
Schedule a consultation from Singaporean doctors: 0907 245 888