Dr. Tuyen graduated from the Military Medical Academy with an excellent degree. He has over 35 years of experience in the field of Laboratory – Microbiology and used to work at the Department of Microbiology at the Institute of Microbiology of the Army for epidemic prevention.
During his process of work, Dr. Tuyen held many important positions such as:
- Assistant of the Hygiene and Epidemic Prevention Department at the Military Region 2
- Research Assistant at the Department of Microbiology of the Military Institute of Microbiology for Epidemic Prevention.
- Head of the Department of Microbiology at the Military Institute of Microbiology for Epidemic Prevention.
- Deputy Director cum Head of the Microbiology Department at the Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemic Prevention.
- Deputy Head of Hygiene and Epidemic Prevention Department of the Military Medical Department.
He is highly appreciated by his colleagues for his profound education and solid experience.